The Right Fit for your child
At VJB we believe that by making the right school choice for your child, you empower that child to succeed as an independent, mature, self-motivated individual. An unstimulating school environment would be problematic, but an overly challenging environment could foster self-doubt and defeatism. Everything we do is to help your child select and get in to the school that is right for him/her. We are not agents paid by schools. We act exclusively in the interest of our students. We provide unbiased advice and recommendations based on our professional judgement of your child’s needs, ability and potential and our understanding of different educational options in the USA.
Our unparalleled record
- Over 2000 students successfully placed
- Students placed from 45+ countries (APAC: Afghanistan, Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Singapore, S. Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam. Europe: Cyprus, England, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine. Middle East: Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE. Americas: Argentina, Bahamas, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, USA, Venezuela.)
- Students accepted at over 145 boarding schools, 50 NYC private day schools, 160 colleges and universities (click on each for detailed list)
- 95% annual success rate (students accepted into one or more of their top three schools)
- 80% of our students are referred by former clients
Our knowledge of and relationship with the schools
Due to our extensive industry knowledge and our network of contacts, VJB has a wealth of experience to assist you in the placement process. We have respected, close working relationships with many academic institutions. We personally visit campuses, meet with admissions officers and school headmasters to keep abreast of the most current trends and information about schools’ curriculum, services, facilities and campus culture. We also speak informally with current students to gain an insider’s view of campus life. We learn what schools are looking for in prospective students. This firsthand knowledge enables us to give you important comparative information as you define your school search.